Pacific Topsoils, Inc has been recycling since 1982.
Recycle with Pacific Topsoils, Inc…
Pacific Topsoils, Inc. recycles any type of yard waste. From trees and shrubs to dirt and rock. Even torn up sidewalk (in small chunks) can be recycled.
Keep it out of the landfills, bring it to Pacific Topsoils, Inc.
Our recycling fees are often less than other waste options, and 100% of our materials are re-used in some way. Plant matter becomes compost, rock and concrete get crushed and re-used as gravel (Ferrous materials are extracted and recycled), and tree trunks and large limbs are ground up into wood chips for various uses.
Materials Accepted at our Recycling Locations
Make sure to call our main office sales staff at 800-884-7645 or 425-337-2700 for information & pricing.
- Clean Green – Yard & garden clippings 1/4″ minus in diameter.
- Sod – Grass with roots & dirt.
- Brush or Small Stumps – Under 2ft. caliper-land clearing debris.
- Recovery (Mixed) – Brush mixed with rock & sand.
- Wood Chips – Clean, previously chipped.
- Stumps – Over 2ft. caliper-land clearing debris.
- Asphalt – Clean asphalt debris, free of soil content.
- Concrete / Brick – Priced, under 2ft. diameter or over 2ft. (No metal or rebar).
- Dry Soil / Sandy Loam – Dry, uncontaminated soil.
- Wet Soil / Peat – Wet uncontaminated soil, no clay content.
An Environmental Compliance Fee (ECF) is charged, per cubic yard, on all recycling.
North Seattle Yard Rules of Conduct & Acceptable Materials
Composting Yard Waste Un-acceptable:
Yard waste that has begun composting generates odors detrimental to the
surrounding community. Please deliver only fresh yard waste. Yard waste
that has begun to decompose cannot be accepted and will be turned away.
Cover the loads of soil and yard debri delivered and cover the loads of product
being purchased. This will help keep surrounding streets clean, reduce dust and
and reduce deposits on neighbor property. Driving with an uncovered or unsecured
load is unsafe and makes you liable for a traffic violation. If anything can fall out of
your moving vehicle it is illegal.
Please Shutoff Your Engine:
Please shutoff your engine when loading, unloading or conducting business.
Your cooperation in noise reduction helps this facility operate compatibly with
the homes and residential community nearby.
|Grass||Mixed Waste or Garbage|
|Weeds||Sewage Sludge or Septage|
|Tree & Shrub Trimmings||Ashe|
|Incidental Garden Fruit, Vegetables||Plastic Bags|
|Tree Stalks & Limbs||Tar Paper|
|Shavings||Sheet Rock, Gypsum Wallboard|
|Bark||Paint on wood with lead or mercury|
|Clean Soil||Hazardous Waste|
Note: Loads containing material not on this list may be refused, i.e. contaminated soils, refuse, etc.
Benefits of Recycling with Pacific Topsoils, Inc.
Between January 1st, 2014 and December 31st, 2014 Pacific Topsoils, Inc. received:
- Clean Brush / Clean Green Waste: 175,000+ Cubic Yards
- Recovery (Brush with Rocks & Dirt): 26,000+ Cubic Yards
- Concrete / Asphalt: 29,000+ Cubic Yards
- Soil: 67,000+ Cubic Yards
326,000 cubic yards of material (and counting), 100% of which was recycled by Pacific Topsoils, Inc.
into reusable products for your home, garden, and business.
Imagine filling the Everett, WA Angel of the Winds Arena to a depth of 155 feet!
Imagine filling a Wal-mart Supercenter, wall to wall, all the way to the roof!
This is all material that would have ended up in our landfills and was recycled into usable material for your home and garden.